Friday, January 9, 2015

One little word | Webster's Pages Planner


My Websters Planner is here!


 

Considering I pre-ordered it in Oct
Delivery was supposed to be here in Dec
But It's in my hands now in Jan.

I think I won't use it as a traditional planner, Rather it will be my One Little Word album.
 


Last time I did the OLW course in 2011 (very unsuccessfully I might add)
One of  things that I found held me back was the size of the album and the layout.
I had a lovely Pink Paisley 8X11 cloth album with all the dividers.
However it didn't suit me.

My one little word journey is personal and I was tossing around the idea
of putting it in a journal this time around.

But enter in the Websters Planner and it all just clicked.
The planner is like a journal/scrapbook binder album
combined.
I am excited to embelish, add, alter pages as i work with my word.




I'm ready to start with January's prompts :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment